KAZPROMO 2017 Post Show Report
International Exhibition for Promotional materials and advertising souvenirs
May 30 – June 1, 2017
On May 30 to June 1, 2017 in the “Atakent” Exhibition Center there was held the International Exhibition for Promotional materials and Advertising souvenirs KAZPROMO. This is one of a kind specialized annual exhibition in the Central Asian region, b2b platform for promotional products, presentation products and services. The exhibition provides opportunities for participants from different countries to establish new business contacts and conclude agreements with leading distributors of Kazakhstan and the Central Asian region, representatives of wholesale and retail trade, and industry specialists.
The Ministry of Industry and New Technologies of Kazakhstan
National Chamber of Entrepreneurs of Kazakhstan
The Association of Manufacturers and Resellers of Office and Stationery Products in Russia (APKOR)
International Association of Promotional Products (IAPP)
Almaty city Akimat
Association of Printing Workers of the Republic of Kazakhstan
“MEDIA PARK” Agency, “THE STATIONERY KOREA” magazine, “Skidki” magazine, “OFFICE MART” website, “KANST.RU” website, “OFFICE FILE” website, “ПЕЧАТНИК.СОM” website, “Informacionnyi center reklamy” magazine, IAPP, “PROFESSIONAL” magazine, “Srochno trebuyutsya” newspaper
Exhibition Area: Total area of exhibition was 1900 m2
43 companies took part in the exhibition. Among of them were Acar Kazakhstan, Samal Trade and Promotion, ARGO, BVV Souvenir (Kazakhstan), Litek, Stylusilver, Happy Gifts, Viki Vostok, Fabreex (Russia), ACAR Basim (Turkey) and others.
Countries: India, Kazakhstan, China, UAE, Russia, Turkey, Japan, Korea.
3440 visitors officially registered and attended the exhibition for the three days from such cities as Almaty, Astana, Karaganda, Taraz, Taldykorgan, Shymkent, Aktau, Atyrau, Oral, Semey, Ust- Kamenogorsk, Pavlodar, Kostanai, Kokshetau and other. There were visitors from Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, neighboring regions of Russia.
There was done much work on advertising of the exhibition and informing of specialists about the upcoming event.
1. Radio advertising. Rotation of commercials for: Europa plus, Russkoe radio, Avto radio.
2. Online advertising: Google, Yandex, Nur.kz, 24 kz, Tengrinews.kz, 24KZ, Mail.ru, Krisha.kz
3. Press releases: «Kazakhstan Press Club», «National Press Club».
4. SMS Sending: Has sent 95,500 SMS to its own database.
5. Call center. Personal notice of the heads and representatives of companies in the cities of Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan.
6. E-mail: HTML emails are sent along with the mail, encouraging visitors to pre-register online.
7. Distribution of invitation tickets:
150,000 invitations were distributed through the courier service of “Agency Class” LLP (“Kazakhstan Today”) throughout the territory of Almaty. 7000 free invitations were sent to exhibitors to distribute on their databases.
30 000 free invitations were placed in newspapers and specialized magazines
8. Visit to neighboring countries: Team of Central Asia Trade Exhibitions company visited thematic exhibitions, distributing brochures and informing participants about upcoming exhibition in Kazakhstan.
9. Banners: Installation of advertising banners and billboards in the central streets of Almaty city.
Organizer – Central Asia Trade Exhibitions company with year of experience gives a great advantage for each exhibitors to demonstrate their achievements, meet new buyers, conclude bargains and get a share of the market.
The venue of the exhibition is the "Atakent" exhibition center - the most famous exhibition center for large-scale exhibitions in Kazakhstan. The complex is located in the downtown and has a convenient location from the hotels. ***********************************************************************************
The outcome of the exhibition: 3440 visitors officially registered and attended the exhibition.
Exhibitors signed contracts, found new distributers, wholesalers from Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Central Asia Trade Exhibitions Co. Ltd